Reference: GM / FP&AMgr
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Senior Finance
Closing date: 17/07/2018
Brewster Pratap is delighted to be working exclusively with Sigma in Castleford as they add strength to their finance team following recent investment. Sigma are a global provider of retail implementation solutions and are proud to work with some of the worlds best known retailers. With global presence across the UK , China and Australia and following the investment to support organic and inorganic growth initiatives the business is now looking to add an experienced FP&A Manager to its team.
This is an exciting time to join the business in this newly created role as FP& A Manager. Reporting to the finance director the main purpose of your job will be to lead the Management Accounting and financial planning team in Castleford, with operations in Ireland, China and Australia.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead, manage and develop a team of experienced divisional Management Accountants
- Interact directly with and provide Finance business partner support to divisional Directors and SMT
- Build a detailed and insightful management information & reporting framework
- Leverage functionality of existing systems & tools and help implement new, fit-for-purpose systems & tools (for reporting, analysis and forecasting)
- Agree, define and track financial, commercial, operational and organisational KPI’s, create consolidated group and divisional KPI dashboards
- Lead and deliver the annual budget and mid-term plan, in conjunction with the management team
- Lead and deliver quarterly financial year reforecasts
- Prepare monthly Board and Operational meeting packs
- Financial review of and input to pricing and costing of large bids/contracts/projects
- Ad hoc analysis and involvement in key projects
- To aid the above you will lead a team of 7 management accountants
This is a key role within the business and you will have had previous experience managing a busy finance team. You will be able to prioritise workloads and have an ability to work both alone and as part of a team, developing and maintaining operational relationships and being commercially aware at all times.
You will be a qualified accountant with 3-5 years experience in a similar role. Experience in a fast moving and growing international business is essential along with strong leadership experience.
Any previous experience working for a PE backed business would be advantageous.
Competitive salary and package
Working for a PE backed business with ambitious growth plans
PLEASE NOTE ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO BREWSTER PRATAP
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07792 268 602
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: FP&A Manager, Reference: GM / FP&AMgr". Thank you for your interest.