Audit & Accounts Senior
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 pa
Reference: NP (EW) / 1510-103
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Professional Practice
Closing date: 20/11/2018
An exciting and challenging role has arisen with a rapidly expanding independent firm of Chartered Accountants that are looking to employ either a Qualified Audit Senior to work with a diverse portfolio of exciting clients from a wide variety of business sectors.
This opportunity has been created through growth and is an excellent chance for a self-motivated individual to take advantage of an opportunity in a growing team.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Planning audits and identifying necessary resources and key risk areas.
- Preparing accounts.
- Suggesting areas for audit efficiency and improvement
- Supervising audits and ensuring the timely completion of assignments.
- Working closely with clients, offering informative and relevant advice in regards to structuring, and systems
- Providing support in advisory and business planning arrangements
- Identifying new service lines opportunities for existing clients
- Managing trainee accountants and assisting with their development.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project or consultancy work for other departments or sector teams
- Accounts preparation and Tax computations
- ACA/ACCA Qualification desired however finalists will be considered
- Practice Experience Essential
The ideal candidate will be ACCA / ACA qualified and will have strong experience in all aspects of the audit process from planning to completion and accounts preparation. You will be required to carry out audit fieldwork and will be responsible for supervising the audit team onsite.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and opportunities to develop.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07798 938 892
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Audit & Accounts Senior, Reference: NP (EW) / 1510-103". Thank you for your interest.